Wed 9 January 2013. David Dickinson’s Real Deal competition, question and answer. Enter here for free with ITV for Wednesday’s Real Deal free entry prize draw. In today’s competition you have 3 (three) free entries per person to win a cash prize worth £4240
Deadline for free entry for today’s Dickinsons Real Deal comp is Tuesday 15th January 2013 at 5 pm.
09/01/13 Wednesday’s question & answer for Dickinson’s Real Deal prize is;
What is a “Swiss Roll”?
A. A car
B. A cake
C. A chalet
We suggest that you use answer B: A cake.
Eligible entrants can get 3 free entries with the ITV competition entry link for either ITV.com, STV.tv or U.tv, no matter which part of UK you live in by simply clicking on the following button or ITV website entry link;
Please note! The Real Deal ITV competition free entry website page can be slow to load at peak times. Please be patient and you will save £3.09 on paid entries for each person and for each daily Real Deal Competition.
Tip. The quickest way to get all three of you free entries is;
- Submit your first entry with the ITV page. You will then get a confirmation that your entry has been accepted. The ITV entry link then becomes hard to find.
- I suggest that you should then close the ITV web page.
- Return to this page and click on the above entry link again, this will take you to the all important ITV fee web entry page.
- Don’t place spaces when entering your phone number into the ITV website entry submission form. This is the number the competition organisers will call you on if you are chosen as the lucky winner!
- Ignore the fact that the ITV entry form is filled with red text as you enter your details.
- You can use this same procedure on most ITV or other competitions that offer multiple submissions.
- Practice makes perfection and you’ll save at least £3.09 for each daily Real Deal comp… that’s roughly about £80 in free entries for this competition this January alone! If somebody gave you £80 of free raffle or lottery tickets, what would you do?
Winners for latest Dickinson’s Real Deal competition.
On 19th Nov 2012, Mrs D Hartley of Haverhill won £4800 in cash.
On 10th December 2012, Mr W Stead of Lancashire who also won £22,000 in cash.
With a bit of luck, your name may be on this list soon. Although the competition promoters will inform the lucky winners, you can always check out the latest lucky so and so’s on this link;
I want to thank my returning visitors and I’ll always welcome newcomers. Please tell your relatives, friends and colleagues .There will be another free Dickinson’s Real Deal prize available here on Thursday 10th January 2013.
Not to be missed! £125,000 in cash is up for grabs with free entry. From Tuesday 8th to 16th January 2013: Celebrity Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free Entry Competition.
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire – Celebrity Special, is giving each entrant 6 free entries, all with a chance to win a holiday to Portugal for the lucky winner and 5 companions or a family of 6. The lucky winner also gets half of the cash won on the show, which is a staggering £125,000.
Best of luck and please tell your friend, neighbours and anybody really!