Tuesday 8th January 2013. David Dickinson’s Real Deal competition, question and answer. Enter here for free with ITV for Tuesday’s Real Deal free entry prize draw. In today’s competition you have 3 (three) free entries per person to win a cash prize worth £3,700
Deadline for free entry for today’s Dickinsons Real Deal competition is Monday 14th January 2013 at 5 pm.
08/01/13 Tuesday’s question & answer Dickinson’s Real Deal is;
Nelson Mandela was President of which county?
A. New Zealand
C. South Africa
We advise that you submit answer C: South Africa.
Eligible entrants can get 3 free entries with the ITV competition entry link for either ITV.com, STV.tv or U.tv, no matter which part of UK you live in by simply clicking on the following button or ITV website entry link;
Please note! The Real Deal ITV competition webpage can be slow to load at peak times. Please be patient and you will save £3.09 on paid entries.
Tip. The quickest way to get all three of you free entries is;
- Submit your first entry with the ITV page. You will then get a confirmation that your entry has been accepted. The ITV entry link then becomes hard to find.
- I suggest that you should then close the ITV web page.
- Return to this page and click on the above entry link again, this will take you to the all important ITV fee web entry page.
- Don’t place spaces when entering your phone number into the ITV website entry submission form. This is the number the competition organisers will call you on if you are chosen as the lucky winner!
- Ignore the fact that the ITV entry form is filled with red text as you enter your details.
- You can use this same procedure on most ITV or other competitions that offer multiple submissions.
- Practice makes perfection and you’ll save at least £3.09 for each daily Real Deal comp… that’s roughly about £80 in free entries for this competition this January alone! If somebody gave you £80 of free raffle or lottery tickets, what would you do?
Recent Winners for Dickinson’s Real Deal prizes.
On 19th Nov 2012, Mrs D Hartley of Haverhill won £4800 in cash.
On 10th December 2012, Mr W Stead fof Lancashire who also won £22,000 in cash.
Fingers crossed, your name will be on the list soon. Although the competition organisers will notify the lucky winners, you can always check out the latest winners on this link;
I want to thank my returning visitors and I’ll always welcome newcomers. Please tell your relatives, friends and colleagues .There will be another free Dickinson’s Real Deal prize available here on Wednesday January 9th 2013.
Not to be missed! Tonight, Tuesday 8th January 2013: Celebrity Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Competition – New Year Special Part II;
Part 2 of Chris Tarrant’s Who Wants to Be a Millionaire – New Year Special, is giving each entrant 6 free entries, all with a chance to win a holiday to Portugal for the lucky winner and 5 companions or a family of 6. You’ll win 7 nights stay at a private villa with swimming pool and there free use of a car for the length of your stay, all thanks to James Villas. The lucky winner will also get half of the cash won on the show. This could be anything between £50,00 to £150,000 and it’s tax free!
Best of luck and please tell your friend, neighbours and anybody really!