UEFA Champions League & Europa League Competition 2014
ITV are offering free website entry to win £10,000 in cash plus 4 tickets with flights, transport and accommodation for the UEFA Champions League in Turin on 14/5/14.
This competition has now closed.
You’ll find plenty of other free to enter competitions to win cash prizes on my homepage!
Plus the winner will also receive another 4 tickets, again with flights, transport and hotel for the UEFA Europa League Final in Lisbon on 24/5/14 plus 4 x HTC One smartphones!
This free entry prize draw will be announced during the live game broadcast on ITV 1, STV 1 (maybe) and UTV 1 on Tuesday 29 April 2014.
The game played will be between Bayern Munich v Real Madrid.
Please note! There will be other dates and live TV games when this prize draw is announced but it will be for the same prize!
So if you’ve already entered, why not increase your chances of winning a life changing prize and enter as many competitions as you can!
Why not submit your free entries during the TV ads?
This competition/prize draw will close for free website entry with itv.com, stv.tv or u.tv on Wednesday 30 April 2014.
Bayern Munich v Real Madrid (Kick-off 7.45pm on Tuesday 29 April 2014). Coverage of the semi-final second-leg match at the Allianz Arena, where Real hold a 1-0 lead from the first leg. Although they failed to make a breakthrough, Bayern will take some confidence from the way they dominated possession in the opener, but their home form in this competition has been somewhat mixed, with victories over CSKA Moscow and Viktoria Plzen in the group stage coming before a 3-2 loss to Manchester City, a 1-1 draw with Arsenal, and 3-1 win over Manchester United that had seen them trail 1-0. Real have already beaten two German sides in the knockout stage to progress to this tie, and while they did thrash Schalke 04 6-1 at the Veltins Arena, they were fortunate to only lose 2-0 away to Borussia Dortmund in the quarter-finals. Presented by Adrian Chiles, with commentary by Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend, and analysis from Roy Keane and Lee Dixon. Subsequent programmes are subject to change. Info sourced at tvguide.co.uk.
You could win four (4) tickets for you and your mates to the UEFA Europa League final in Turin, Italy on the 14 May 2014, but that’s not all, we’ll then fly you out on the 24 of May to see the UEFA Champions League final in Lisbon, Portugal. Sourced from ITV.com
How To Enter For Free.
Get your 6 free individual online web entries for each person with ITV.com, STV.tv or U.tv by clicking the following pink button or red links.
Other free entry TV competitions not to be missed… or at least tell your friends about!
- Win £5000 in cash plus a Rio de Janeiro trip with World Cup final & English premier club 2014/2015 season tickets for 2. Closes on Tuesday 22/5/14.
- Win up to £12000 with new cash prizes added every day during the week and on Sundays.
- Win £50000 cash – Ends 15/5/14.
- Win £25000 cash. Closes on 23/7/14.
- Win £30000 cash plus a caravan holiday home valued at £45000. Closing 23/5/14.
- Opening on Tuesday 6 May 2014 – Win £20000 cash plus a John Lewis voucher for £10000. Ends 16/5/14.
- Win a Selfridges gift card worth £2000 plus gadget &luxury gift haul. Ends 01/5/14.
- Win £20000 plus a Range Rover Evoque. Ends on 15/5/14.
- Win £30000, plus a 7-night 4 person holiday to Canada plus hotel break with London premier tickets for X Men: Days of Future Past.
- Win £10,000 cash plus a Range Rover Evoque. Closing 9/5/14.
My promise: I will only feature competitions and prize draws that;
- are totally free to enter.
- offer huge high value prizes.
- have no strings attached such as having to fill out lengthy questionnaires.
- do not require a purchase.
- are only available to UK residents.
- do not require compulsory marketing material to be accepted and,
- are totally genuine.
Tipping Point ITV viewers competition.
Starting 4 pm on Monday 28/4/14 on ITV 1.
The cash prize is worth £15,000 tax free with 3 free web entries.
Good Morning Britain Competition on ITV 1.
There as been no announcement of a prize as yet although the Lorraine competition will be run as usual.
The new TV breakfast program will replace the ailing Daybreak show which was once presented by football reporter Adrian Chiles. Chiles is reported to have described Daybreak as a “crock of shit”.
Why not sign up for my free weekly newsletter and get all the latest news about free entry ITV.com and Channel4.com competitions?
There’s no need to risk any money to win these prizes and they must be paid out by law!
PS. Please don’t submit your question or answer for the competition in the comment box below.
You must use the free ITV competition website link or pink button above!
Good luck with your free entry.