Dancing on Ice Competition ITV
Also on STV & UTV
Dancing on Ice Competition ITV Prize Number 2
This competition has now closed.
You’ll find plenty of new competitions to win big cash prizes on my homepage!
ITV Dancing on Ice competition Prize Number 2 is also available for free website entry with STV or UTV.
Broadcast again on ITV 1 on Sunday 89March 2014.
Free ITV.com website entry closes on 20th March 2014.
Dancing on Ice competition ITV prize number 2 is worth £20,000 cash.
The winner will also receive a brand new BMW X3.
The total prize package is worth £50,000.
Dancing on Ice competitions featured on this website are totally free to enter.
20 minutes per week entering these free competition could transform you and your family’s life… and it’s impossible to lose any money!
This is not gambling… it’s a sensible and no risk method to win huge cash prizes, cars, holidays week after week!
Why not enter the competitions when the adverts are being shown on TV?
Please sign up to my absolutely free mailing list, and get the latest info on all of the free entry UK TV competitions when they are announced.
Click on pink button to enter competition for free.
Each person is allowed 6 free website entries!
The question and answer can be seen below… and more free ITV competitions!
Tip! Click on the pink button, red link or image 6 times to open 6 free ITV.com website entry forms in new windows or tabs.
Dancing on Ice Competition Prize.
- A cheque for £20,000 (twenty thousand pounds) made payable in the name of the entrant only.
- A new BMW X3 car. Info sourced from ITV.com.
ITV Dancing on Ice competition question for this week’s show is;
Which award did Torvill and Dean receive in the year 2000?
B. An Oscar
C. A Brit
The suggested answer is A: O.B.E.
Tip! You only need to use the letter A, B or C in the ITV competition website entry form.
Scroll down to see answer and other free to entry UK TV competitions!
Dancing on Ice ITV website competition closing date.
Your last chance to get free website entry for this prize is 5 pm on Thursday 20 March 2014.
Who can enter for free?
Dancing on Ice ITV competition is open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the promoter and their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the competition. Sourced from STV.tv
All eligible UK entrants are permitted up to 6 (six) free website entries.
All free entries accepted into this competition by the promoters must be given the same chance of winning the prize on offer as that given to paid for entries. All winners are chosen at random.
Each entry takes less than 60 seconds to submit using the free web entry links instead of premium rate telephone or paid text number entry.
Each entrant will save as much as £9.24 – so please tell your friends!
All cash prizes won with the competitions featured on this website are tax free!
You can also get free website entry with these UK TV competitions.
- Win £15,000 in cash – Ends 13/3/14.
- Win £31,007 in cash. Ends 13/3/14.
- Win £16,016 in cash (only 3 free website entries per person allowed for this prize!). Ends 6/3/14.
- Win £10,000 cash, 6 night holiday for 4 to Orlando, Florida, a Mini One car plus Apple iPhone 5S, MacBook Air and iPad Air. Ends 6/3/14.
- Win £30,000 in cash. Free entry closes on 7/3/14.
- Win £10,000 cash, Monte Carlo trip for 4 people for 2 nights with 5 star hotel and meals plus a credit of £2,500 to spend at La Redoute. Ends 14/3/14.
- Win £5,000 cash – Rio de Janeiro in Brazil holiday plus World Cup finals tickets & English football club season tickets for 2. Ends on 22/05/14.
- Win a cash prize of £50,000 plus a BMW F32 car, a £2,000 value Selfridges gift card and a huge gadget gift haul. Closes on 20/3/14.
- Win a cash prize worth £42,000. Closes on 13/3/14.
- Win £36,000 in cash. Website entry closes on 7/3/14.
- Win £20,000 cash plus a gift haul. Ends 14/3/14.
- Win cash prizes daily. Every weekday afternoon and occasionally on Sunday morning.
- Win £10,000 cash plus trips and Europa final tickets in Turin and Lisbon. Valid to 30/4/14.
- Win £1,000 cash. This prize also includes an Audi A1 car. Ends 20/3/14.
Why not sign up for my free weekly newsletter and get all the latest news about free entry ITV and channel 4 competitions?
Dancing on Ice ITV viewers competition winners.
Prize Number 1.
Congratulations to Miss M Brown of Chester who won £20000 and a brand Mini.
There’s no need to risk any money to win these prizes and they must be paid out by law.
PS. Please don’t submit your question or answer for the competition in the comment box below.
You must use the free ITV competition website link or pink button above!
Good luck with your free entry.