Dickinson’s Real Deal competition, question and answer, Tuesday 15 January 2013. Enter here for free with ITV for Tuesday’s Real Deal TV show competition. In the competition today, each entrant has a chance to win £4,090 in cash
Last chance for for today’s Dickinson’s Real Deal competition free entry is on 21st January 2013 at 5. p.m.
15/01/13 Tuesday’s question & answer for The Real Deal competition is;
Which TV cartoon series is set in the Stone Age and features Fred and Wilma?
A. The Flintstones
B. The Simpsons
C. Family Guy
You should submit answer A: The Flintstones.
Enter for free with STV.tv, U.tv or ITV.com. Free entry is only possible by clicking the following competition entry link or button below;
Save at least £3.09 on paid entries for each person who enters . You can get free entry for every daily Real Deal competition that is published on this site.
Tip. You should read the following info as this will help you to enter more efficiently;
- Submit your first entry with the ITV page. You will then get a confirmation that your entry has been accepted. The ITV competition entry link then becomes difficult to locate.
- I suggest that you should then close the ITV web page.
- Return to this page and click on the above entry link again, this will take you to the all important ITV fee web entry page.
- Don’t place spaces when entering your phone number into the ITV website entry submission form. This is the number the competition organisers will call you on if you are chosen as the lucky winner!
- Ignore the fact that the ITV entry form is filled with red text as you enter your details.
- You can use this same procedure on most ITV or other competitions that offer multiple submissions.
- Practice makes perfection and you’ll save at least £3.09 for each daily Real Deal comp… that’s roughly about £80 in free entries for this competition in January 2013 alone! If somebody gave you £80 of free raffle or lottery tickets, what would you do?
Latest winner for Dickinson’s Real Deal competition.
Wednesday 5th December 2012. Mrs J Beattie of Manchester won £2,600 cash.
Thursday 20th December 2012. The lucky winner is currently being contacted by the organisers.
Fingers crossed, you may soon added to this list. The competition promoter are obliged to contact and inform the all winners. You can find the latest winner on the following link;
There will be another chance to win The Real Deal comp on Wednesday 16th January 2013. 16/1/13.
Due on Saturday 19th January 2013 – Take Me Out Competition – Free Entry with ITV. Prize amount will be published here soon.
Best of luck and please tell your friends, colleagues and anybody who likes receiving free stuff like this.
4 thoughts on “Dickinsons Real Deal Competition – Free Entry – Tuesday 15th January – Win a £4090 Cash Prize – Ends 21/1/13”
having entered itv comps. for a long time iam now unable to whats the problem ?.
Hi Dave and thanks for your comment. I know that ITV have made it a little more hard to enter for free but be patient.
Make sure you have filled in the form correctly and include your title ie. Mr Mrs Miss.
Don’t put any spaces in your phone number, it has to be 10 or 11 digits only.
Ensure you have accepted the Terms and Conditions.
You don’t have to accept any marketing emails from any organisation and you can always unsubscribe if you have.
Good luck and please let me know if this has solved your problem. Martyn
Why when I put my mobile number into autofill it ends up starting with 44 instead of 07 which makes it too many digits
Hi Alan. It’s a pain but if you type in your number without the 44 and include a zero instead at the beginning, you can then copy that and paste it into the second field that requires your phone number.
I generally enter my phone number first in both required fields, without the 44, and the you’ll find that autofill will do the rest.
I’ll be looking for ways to enter more quickly. However, with the price of lottery tickets set to be double in September, I still think this is the best way to win great life changing prizes without risking your dosh!
Patience pays and entering for free online will save you at least £1.03 per entry and is faster than entering by phone!
Good luck! Martyn