Dickinson’s Real Deal competition, question and answer. Monday 14 January 2013. Enter here for free with ITV for Monday’s Dickinsons Real Deal prize draw. In today’s competition from Gainsborough, each entrant is allowed 3 (three) free submissions per person.
By law, all free entries must be treated in the same way as paid for entries. All entries submitted by you have a chance to win a cash prize worth £3,975.
Last chance for free entries for today’s Dickinson’s Real Deal competition is on 18th January 2013 at 17:00 hrs.
14/01/13 Monday’s question & answer for Dickinson’s Real Deal competition;
If you are spared something at the last moment, you are said to be ‘saved by the…’ what?
You should use answer A: Bell.
You can enter here for free with STV.tv, U.tv or ITV.com. It will not matter where in UK you live! Entry is only available by clicking the ITV competition entry link or button below;
Please note! It pays to be patient and you will save £3.09 on paid entry for each person and for every daily Real Deal competition that are posted on this website.
Tip. You should read the following info as this will help you to enter more efficiently;
- Submit your first entry with the ITV page. You will then get a confirmation that your entry has been accepted. The ITV competition entry link then becomes difficult to locate.
- I suggest that you should then close the ITV web page.
- Return to this page and click on the above entry link again, this will take you to the all important ITV fee web entry page.
- Don’t place spaces when entering your phone number into the ITV website entry submission form. This is the number the competition organisers will call you on if you are chosen as the lucky winner!
- Ignore the fact that the ITV entry form is filled with red text as you enter your details.
- You can use this same procedure on most ITV or other competitions that offer multiple submissions.
- Practice makes perfection and you’ll save at least £3.09 for each daily Real Deal comp… that’s roughly about £80 in free entries for this competition in January 2013 alone! If somebody gave you £80 of free raffle or lottery tickets, what would you do?
Latest winner for Dickinson’s Real Deal competition.
Wednesday 5th December 2012. Mrs J Beattie of Manchester won £2,600 cash.
Thursday 20th December 2012. The lucky winner is currently being contacted by the organisers.
Fingers crossed, you may soon added to this list. The competition promoter are obliged to contact and inform the all winners. You can find the latest winner on the following link;
There will be another chance to win The Real Deal comp on Monday 14th January 2013.
Due on Monday 14th January 2013 – The Chase Competition. Free Entry with ITV. Estimated cash prize is £9,000 with free entry here!
Good luck and please tell your friends, colleagues and anybody who likes receiving free stuff like this.