David Dickinson’s Real Deal competition, question and answer. Fri 11 January 2013. Free entry available here with ITV to Friday’s Dickinsons Real Deal prize draw. In today’s free competition you can get 3 (three) free entries per individual, each with a chance to win the cash prize worth £10,800
Deadline for free entry for today’s Dickinson’s Real Deal competition is Thursday 17th January 2013 at 5 pm.
11/01/13 Friday’s question & answer for Dickinson’s Real Deal prize is;
Who was the British Prime Minister throughout the 1980’s?
A. Harold Wilson
B. Margaret Thatcher
C. Tony Blair
You should use answer B: Margaret Thatcher?
Free entry is available here with either ITV.com, STV.tv or U.tv, no matter where in UK you reside by clicking on the following ITV website entry link or button.
Please note! The Real Deal ITV competition free entry website page can be slow to load at peak times. Please be patient and you will save £3.09 on paid entries for each person and for each daily Real Deal Competition.
Tip. The quickest way to get all three of you free entries is;
- Submit your first entry with the ITV page. You will then get a confirmation that your entry has been accepted. The ITV entry link then becomes hard to find.
- I suggest that you should then close the ITV web page.
- Return to this page and click on the above entry link again, this will take you to the all important ITV fee web entry page.
- Don’t place spaces when entering your phone number into the ITV website entry submission form. This is the number the competition organisers will call you on if you are chosen as the lucky winner!
- Ignore the fact that the ITV entry form is filled with red text as you enter your details.
- You can use this same procedure on most ITV or other competitions that offer multiple submissions.
- Practice makes perfection and you’ll save at least £3.09 for each daily Real Deal comp… that’s roughly about £80 in free entries for this competition this January alone! If somebody gave you £80 of free raffle or lottery tickets, what would you do?
Winners for latest Dickinson’s Real Deal competition.
Dickinson’s Real Deal Competition winner for Wednesday, 5th December 2013
Congratulations to Mrs J Beattie of Manchester who won £2,600 in cash.
With a bit of luck, your name may be on this list soon. The competition organisers are legally obliged to contact and inform the lucky winners. However, you can find out out the latest winner on the following link;
There will be another chance to win Dickinson’s Real Deal quiz prize draw, with free entry here, on Sunday 13th January 2013.
Not to be missed! £125,000 in cash is up for grabs with free entry. From Tuesday 8th to 16th January 2013: Celebrity Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free Entry Competition.
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire – Celebrity Special, is giving each entrant 6 free entries, all with a chance to win a holiday to Portugal for the lucky winner and 5 companions or a family of 6. The lucky winner also gets half of the cash won on the show, which is a staggering £125,000.
Due on Saturday 12th January 2013 – Take me Out Competition – free entry here.
Due on Monday 14th January – Daybreak and Lorraine Competition – ITV free entry to win £28,000 cash, a brand new Mercedes and £8,000 in shopping vouchers.
Good luck and inform your friends, work-mates and anybody who spends loads of cash on scratchy lottery tickets. Particularly the ones that owe you money!