Friday 4th January 2013. David Dickinson’s Real Deal competition, question and answer. Enter here for free with ITV for Friday’s Real Deal comp. In today’s competition you have 3 (three) no-cost chances to win a cash prize worth £2,500, tax free.
Deadline for free web entries for today’s Dickinson s Real Deal comp is Thursday 10th January 2013 at 5 pm.
04/01/13 Friday’s question & answer Dickinson’s Real Deal is;
‘The Bare Necessities’ is a song from which Disney film?
A. The Jungle Book
B. The Aristocats
C. The Little Mermaid
We suggest using answer A: The Jungle Book.
Eligible entrants can use the ITV competition entry link with either ITV.com, STV.tv or U.tv, regardless of which country of UK you reside in, by clicking on the following button or website entry link;
Please note! The Real Deal ITV competition entry submission webpage will be slow to load at peak use. Please be patient and don’t waste your money on paid entries.
Tip. The quickest way to get all three of you free entries is;
- Submit your first entry with the ITV page. You will then get a confirmation that your entry has been accepted. The ITV entry link then becomes hard to find.
- I suggest that you should then close the ITV web page.
- Return to this page and click on the above entry link again, this will take you to the all important ITV fee web entry page.
- Don’t place spaces when entering your phone number into the ITV website entry submission form. This is the number the competition organisers will call you on if you are chosen as the lucky winner!
- Ignore the fact that the ITV entry form is filled with red text as you enter your details.
- You can use this same procedure on most ITV or other competitions that offer multiple submissions.
- Practice makes perfection and you’ll save at least £3.09 for each daily Real Deal comp… that’s roughly about £80 in free entries for this competition this January alone! If somebody gave you £80 of free raffle or lottery tickets, what would you do?
I’ll be adding more big cash prize competitions that will be free to enter and well worth the effort. All free entries submitted into all the competitions and prize draws featured on this website are totally free and very simple to enter, with the exception of your power cost to run your device, your ISP cost and the cost of the calories that drive your little fingers to press the keys on your computer!
Recent Winners for Dickinson’s Real Deal prizes.
On 19th Nov 2012, Mrs D Hartley of Haverhill won £4800 in cash.
On 10th December 2012, Mr W Stead fof Lancashire who also won £22,000 in cash.
Fingers crossed, your name will be on the list soon. Although the competition organisers will notify the lucky winners, you can always check out the latest winners on this link;
I want to thank my returning visitors and I’ll always welcome newcomers. Please tell your relatives, friends and workmates. There will be another free Dickinson’s Real Deal comp available here on Saturday January 6th 2013.
Due on Saturday 5th January 2013: Take Me Out competition, more free entries to win £10,000 cash plus a trip to New York for 2.
Due on Sunday 6th January 2013: Dancing on Ice competition, free entry to win a £25,000 cash prize and a Merc A180;
Here’s your chance to win a new Mercedes A 180 Blue Efficiency car, 4 tickets to see the Dancing on Ice final with 2 nights in the Millennium Hotel Mayfair in London… Oh! and there will also be £25K in cash thrown in for good measure!
Due on Tuesday 8th January 2013: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire – New Year Special Part 2;
This show is offering you the chance to win a week long holiday to the Algarve, Portugal for a family of 6 or the winner and 5 lucky companions. You’ll receive 7 nights in your own private villa with swimming pool and free car hire for the duration of your stay, all thanks to James Villas… plus, the winner will receive half of the cash won on the show.
Wish you all a Very Happy, Prosperous and Lucky New Year! It will be if you keep calling back!