Text Santa Competition
ITV – STV & UTV
Text Santa Competition on ITV.com, STV.tv or U.tv.
Text Santa runs every year on ITV and is a charity fund raising effort.
Text Santa competition this year is a free entry prize draw.
That means there is no question or answer required!
The campaign for 2013 to 2014 asks TV viewers and website visitor to make a donations to their campaign.
However, if you feel you have already made plenty of charity donations so far this year, you can get free entry and avoid paying the entry fee donation.
You can make a donation to Text Santa if you wish when you submit your free entries!
All entries submitted into the Text Santa prize draw will be placed into a pool of paid and free entry submissions.
The winner will be drawn out at random regardless of if you paid or entered for free
Free website entry at ITV.com is available until 2/1/14.
Please note! The same Text Santa prize draw is offered on U.tv in Northern Ireland and STV.tv in Scotland.
You can use the ITV.com entry link provided on this website no matter which TV region you are watching from!
The Text Santa Prize.
This years annual Text Santa Christmas charity appeal is offering free entry into a prize draw to win a package consisting of the following prizes;
- A holiday for 2 to Australia for 7 nights with flights and 5 star accommodation & £70 per day food allowance included.
- The winner will also get to visit the Queensland set of Get Me out Of Here… I’m a Celebrity.
The lucky winner will also receive 2 VIP tickets to visit these ITV show events and sets in 2014;
- The Brit Awards.
- Britain’s Got Talent finale.
- Dancing on Ice finale.
- The National Television Awards.
- Saturday Night Takeaway finale.
- The 2nd series of Splash finale!
- The British Soap Awards.
- The X Factor final.
The winner will also receive;
- A visit to the film set of Emmerdale.
- A Coronation Street film set visit.
ITV, STV or UTV viewers or website visitors are allowed six (6) free web entries.
Enter for free here by clicking the pink button or link below.
Each free web entry takes less than one minute to submit… or 30 seconds if you’re a pro like me!
20 minutes per week on this site could change your life…
and you won’t risk a single penny!
Scroll down to find more free to enter TV competitions!
Text Santa prize draw open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only. Info sourced from ITV.com
20 minutes per week entering competitions on this website could seriously damage your debt!
You can enter as many competitions as you like.
Why not enter when the TV ads are being shown?
You won’t risk a penny!
The last chance to claim free website entry for this years Text Santa prize draw will be at midday on Thursday 2nd January 2013.
Grab your 3 (three) free ITV, STV or UTV entries by clicking on the pink button or the links above.
You and your friends can save at least £12.00 each on premium telephone or sms text entries.
Plus you’ll find free entry to all the latest ITV, STV and UTV web competitions and prize draws.
ITV Competition & Prize Draw Winners.
Latest ITV competition winners list can be seen on this link;
You can also enter these TV competitions for free!
- Win £60,000 in cash. Valid to 2/1/14.
- Available from Monday 30 December 2013 – Win £25,000 plus cinema tickets to see The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.
- Available from Monday 6 January 2014 – Win £36,000 cash.
- Win £120000 in cash – Ends 31/12/13.
- There will be a new weekly competitions starting on Monday 6 January 2014.
- £50000 in cash plus Mini Cooper – Ends 27/12/13.
- £10000 in cash, trips for 4 to Milan and Lisbon plus 4 tickets to UEFA Europa League Final.
- New cash prizes are offered every weekday. Usually worth between £4000 to £22000.
Free Entry TV Competitions Due Soon.
The Cube Competition – free entry with ITV, STV or UTV opens on Saturday 28 December 2013.
The prize has not been disclosed as yet but previous cash prizes have been as high as £17000!
Loose Women competition with a cash prize worth £48336.
Loose Women comps allow for 6 free entries per person and the new series starts on ITV 1 on Monday 6 January 2014.
Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway competition 2014.
The prize and date has yet to be announced but some of last years prizes included cash amounts of £25,000 plus exotic holidays thrown in.
Dancing On Ice Competition 2014.
The new (and last ever!) series starts on ITV 1 on Sunday 5 January 2014.
Please sign up to my free weekly newsletter and you’ll receive the latest info on the latest free to enter TV competitions in UK.
Good luck everybody. Have a Wonderful Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!
PS. You can’t submit your entry in the comments box below but you can leave a good or bad comments about this website.