Win Holiday to Mauritius for Two with The Sunday Times
The Sunday Times in partnership with Flight Centre and British Airways are offering a prize draw competition to win a 7-night luxury holiday for two to Mauritius.
This competition has now closed.
You’ll find plenty of free to enter competitions to win cash prizes on my homepage!
This Prize Includes:
- Return flights from London Gatwick with British Airways
- Access to the UK airport lounge area
- A 7 nights luxury stay at the Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel on a half board basis
- Transfers from the airport to the hotel by private car
- A Blue Safari Submarine tour
- Complimentary access to the Travel Butler concierge service
Who Can Enter
Open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third-party promotional partners are unable to enter this prize draw.
The closing date for this competition is Midnight (23:59:59) on Tuesday 10 November 2015.
How To Get Free Entry
Simply answer the question below and submit your entry using the pink button below.
Question: Which ocean is Mauritius found in?
Answer: I suggest you answer Indian.
Good luck and please tell your friends… you don’t want to go on holiday alone!