Rugby World Cup Competition Prize Draw ITV
Broadcast on ITV, STV & UTV
This competition has now closed.
You’ll find plenty of free to enter competitions to win cash prizes on my homepage!
ITV are offering rugby lovers the chance win a prize consisting of;
- £20,000 in tax free cash
- 4 tickets for the Rugby World Cup 2015 final at Twickenham with overnight accommodation at the MacDonald Berystede Hotel & Spa in Ascot
- 4 x Toshiba Satellite Radius 15 P50W-C-10E laptops
This prize draw will be announced during the live rugby games broadcast on ITV 1, STV 1 and UTV 1 throughout September and October 2015.
You’ll find free web entry for other competitions with big prizes by scrolling down this page!
There is no free website entry permitted for this prize.
Your cheapest entry route will be by submitting your entry by a postcard using a 1st class 63p or 2nd class stamp 54p per submission.
Premium text entry costs about £1.50 per submission.
Send your name, address and phone number on a postcard or on or within a sealed envelope to RWC 0115, PO Box 7558, Derby, DE1 0NQ. Entries received on anything other than a postcard or envelope will not be accepted. In the case of multiple entries received in an envelope or postcard, only one entry will be entered into the Prize Draw.
Sufficient postage must be paid – any entries without sufficient postage will be discounted. The Promoter and producers bear no responsibility for any entry that is incorrectly submitted, lost or received after the closing date, or damaged in any way. Up to thirty seven (37) entries pare allowed but each separate submission must include a paid postage stamp of either 54p for a 2nd class stamp or 63p for a 1st class stamp on the envelope or postcard. [source itv.com].
Postal entries must be delivered to the promoters address before 5:00 p.m. on Thursday 15 October 2015.
SMS Text Entry
Send an SMS text with or without the keyword CUP to 61333; up to thirty seven (37) entries per phone number. Entrants who send a second SMS text entry using the same mobile number by the closing date and time will receive a third entry into the Prize Draw without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). For each subsequent entry from the same mobile number, the entrant will receive an additional entry without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). This therefore works as a “3 entries for the price of 2 entries” offer followed by “buy one entry get one entry free” offers. Each chargeable SMS text entry costs £1.50 plus one standard network rate message. Please note that SMS entries without the keyword or where the keyword is misspelt will still be counted and charged (where applicable). If you do not want to receive SMS marketing texts about similar products and services, please add NO INFO at the end of your text entry. [source itv.com].
Entry by SMS will close at 7:30 am on Monday 12 October 2015.
UK Competitions with free website entry
- Win a home makeover worth £1,000 with Very.co.uk. Ends 3/10/15
Win exotic holidays without risking a single penny!
Just some of the free website entry prizes available now which you can easily enter during the TV ad breaks on our new website Jetsetprizes.co.uk.
- Win a Luxury Holiday for 2 to Mexico with Peugeot. Ends 30/9/15
- Win a Short Break in Cornwall and £1,000 Clothing Voucher with Visit Cornwall. Ends 30/9/15
- Win a Luxury Holiday for 2 to Antigua worth £6,000 with Neutradol. Ends 31/12/15
- Plus many, many more!
Postal Entry TV Competitions
(Britain’s ‘best value’ prize winning odds for the price of a postage stamp).
- Win John Lewis Vouchers worth £10,000 plus luxury gadgets galore. Ends 1/10/15
- Win a BMW plus a Mini Cooper. Closing 15/10/15
- Win £20,000 in cash plus a holiday for 4 to Orlando, Florida. Ends 1/10/15
- Win £10,000 plus a 10-night holiday for 4 to Florida and a new Mercedes. Ends 8/10/15
- Big weekly and daily cash prizes on offer
Why not sign up for my free weekly newsletter and never miss any chances to win big with little or no risk!
Good luck and please tell your friends.