Good Morning Britain Competition ITV
Also broadcast as Lorraine Competition ITV 1 ~ STV 1 ~ UTV 1
This weeks prize is worth £20,000 in cash plus a new a 7-night holiday for 4 people to the Maldives and is available with 5 free online website entries from 6:00 am on Monday 13 July 2015.
The winner will also win a Blu Ray or DVD copy of The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.
Sign up for my free weekly newsletter and never miss out on future prizes!
Free website entry at ITV.com will close at 12:00 noon on Thursday 23 July 2015.
Prize draw closes for entry with premium rate telephone or SMS text at 12:00 noon on Friday 17 July 2015.
There are other free to enter TV competitions still open with big prizes… scroll down to find more!
This is the same prize draw that is shown on the Lorraine show competition also broadcast on ITV 1, STV 1 and UTV 1 between 8:30 to 9:30 am Monday to Friday.
The competition will be broadcast every weekday during the Good Morning Britain TV show during the Lorraine show.
Good Morning Britain competition for this week is;
- £20,000 in tax free cash
- 4 person holiday for 7-nights to the Maldives
- Blu Ray or DVD copy of The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
Up to five (5) free website entries are available for each person if you enter online with ITV.com, STV.tv or U.tv. (See links below).
Important note! Please Read Carefully.
When you arrive on the ITV.com website, you will have to scroll down to the bottom of the page past a number of “Non ITV competitions, prize draws and offers” to reveal the correct entry form for this prize.
You can leave a comment at the bottom of this post if you are still having difficulty locating the on-line entry form in the ITV website.
If you have enabled ad-blockers, there may be occasional difficulty opening the ITV.com entry form pages on some competitions and prize draws.
Click on the pink button or red entry links to enter for free with ITV.com.
This competition will be open from 6:00 am on Monday 13th July 2015.
Update! It seems there are difficulties on the ITV.com website.
You may see a message stating ‘This competition is now closed.’
This is a problem outside of my control. I’ll keep you posted as soon as I get any helpful information.
You could try again later to see if the problem has been rectified.
Please sign up for my free weekly newsletter and I’ll keep you informed. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
Each website entry submission takes less than one minute to complete and is quicker than entering the online National Lottery but without parting with any of your hard earned cash!
There may be other Lorraine competitions or ITV goodmorningbritain/competitions still open… scroll down to find out more!
Remember! You can enter as many different competitions as you like and you will not be banned or voided if you exceed your free quota of entry submissions.
If you do exceed your free quota, you will be given a polite notice on the ITV.com webpage but the previous entries you have submitted will still be counted.
About the show broadcast live on ITV 1, STV 1 & UTV 1, viewers or website visitors are allowed 5 (five) free web entries using the ITV.com links provided.
Stephen Merchant chats about his role in new comedy play The Mentalists. Plus, a lively mix of news and current affairs, plus health, entertainment and lifestyle features. Presented by Susanna Reid, Kate Garraway, Charlotte Hawkins and Sean Fletcher. [Source ITV.com].
This is a prize draw for £20,000 cash plus a 7-night Maldives holiday for the winner and three companions.
Scroll down to the bottoms of the ITV.com page to find the correct entry form for this prize.
Scroll down to find more free entry ITV competitions.
Who gets free website entry?
GMB competition prize draw is open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw. Info sourced from ITV.com
The last chance to claim free website entry for this competition will be at 12:00 noon on Thursday 23 July 2015.
Premium rate telephone or sms text number entries close at 12:00 noon on Friday 17 July 2015.
Grab 5 (five) free ITV.com, STV.tv or U.tv web entries by clicking on the pink button or the links above.
Savings by avoiding premium telephone and text number entry submission.
You and your friends will save at least £7.70 each by avoiding premium telephone rate and SMS text entries for this prize alone!
TV competitions with free website entry
- Win £100,000 in tax free cash plus a brand new BMW Series 3. Ending 17/7/15
- Win £25,000 in cash plus a 4 berth Motorhome from Swift. Ending 29/7/15
- Sign up for my free weekly newsletter and never miss out on future competitions!
Fancy winning a free holiday?
UK Competitions with Free Website Entry… and no purchases required!
Please check out our new website that specializes in finding free and simple to enter competitions and prize draws for UK residents only to win fantastic holidays and trips to exotic destinations.
Just some of the free website entry prizes available now which you can easily enter during the TV ad breaks on our new website Jetsetprizes.co.uk
- Win a Family Holiday to Atlanta worth £6,000 with Family Traveller. Ends 31/8/15
- Win a Break in Cornwall and £1,000 Clothing Voucher with Visit Cornwall. Ends 30/9/15
- Win a Trip for Two to Malaysia with The Sunday Times. Ends 10/8/15
- Win a Luxury Family Holiday to Thailand with Destinology @ At Home Magazine. Ends 9/8/15
- Win a Luxury Holiday to Antigua worth £6,000 with Neutradol. Ends 31/12/15
- Win a Holiday for Two to Vietnam with Tesco Living. Ends 17/8/15
- Win a Family Holiday to Florida with Jamie Magazine. Ends 1/8/15
- Win a Luxury Holiday Experience with Western and Oriental. Ends 31/8/15
- Win an All Inclusive Holiday to the Caribbean with Boots. Ends 1/9/15
- Win Trip To California for 2 with Kuoni Travel. Ends 1/8/15
- Win a Cruise from Southampton to Miami for 2 with the Telegraph. Ends 25/7/15
- Win a Holiday for 2 to the USA to Celebrate Elvis Week with DeepSouthUSA.com. Ends 14/7/15
- Win a Luxury Holiday to Mauritius for 2 with Divine Chocolate. Ends 30/6/15
- Win a Holiday for 2 to Jamaica with Healthy Magazine. Ends 7/8/15
- Win a Cottage Break in Wales ~ Family Holiday with Condé Nast. Ends 8/8/15
- Win a City Break to Prague with The Telegraph. Ends 3/8/15
- Win a Holiday for 2 to the Cayman Islands at the Telegraph. Ends 31/12/15
Postal entry TV competitions (Britain’s ‘best value’ prize winning odds for the price of a postage stamp).
- Win £15,000 cash plus a 7-night holiday trip to Magaluf in Mallorca for 4 people. Ends 29/7/15
- Win £70,000 in cash. Deadline 16/7/15
- Win £20,000 plus full ownership of a Caravan Holiday Home. Ends 27/7/15
- Win £31,001. Ending 14/7/15
Why not sign up for my free weekly newsletter and never miss any chances to win big without risking a single penny!
I’ll never share your details with any other parties and you can unsubscribe at any time.
GMB Competition or Lorraine Competition Winners
Monday 25 May to Thursday 18 June 2015.
Congratulations to Mr C Emery of Gwent who won £30,000 and a caravan holiday home.
Other GMB competition and prize draw winners are still being contacted.
You’ll find the latest GMB/Lorraine TV viewers prize winners on this link;
All ITV, STV and UTV competition winners are chosen at random.
PS. Please don’t submit your details for the competition in the comment box below.
You must use the free ITV competition website link or pink button above!
Good luck and please tell your friends.