Secret Dealers Competition ITV
ITV 1, STV 1 and UTV 1
This competition has now closed.
You’ll find plenty of free to enter competitions to win cash prizes on my homepage!
Starting Monday 29 June 2015
This is prize number one of six weekly competitions.
You may wish to sign up for my free weekly newsletter and never miss future chances to win with upcoming competitions.
The lowest cost entry method will be by submitting entries on a postcard or envelope using a Royal Mail second class postage stamp at 53p.
There is no free website entry currently offered for this prize.
Scroll down to see TV competitions with free website entry!
If you decide to use postal entry you should ensure that your submission will be received by the promoter no later than 5:00 pm on Tuesday 7 July 2015.
Premium rate telephone or text entry typically costs around £1.54 per submission and should be submitted before 9.30 am on Saturday 4 July 2015.
This Week’s Prize
£15,000 in tax free cash.
The Secret Dealer question for this week’s show is;
Which of the following is a painting by Leonardo da Vinci?
A. Mona Lisa
B. Venus de Milo
C. Lady of Shallot
Secret Dealers suggested answer for this week A: Mona Lisa.
You only need to use the letter such as A, B or C.
There will be another chance to win a prize with Secret Dealers on Monday 6 July 2015.
Who can enter?
This competition open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the competition.
Ensure your postal entry for this edition of Secret Dealers competition will be received by the promoter before 5:00 pm on Tuesday 7 July 2015.
How To Enter by Post
Post. Send your name and contact telephone number on a postcard or on or within an envelope to SDR 0551, P.O. Box 7558, Derby DE1 0NQ. Entries received on anything other than a postcard or envelope will not be accepted. In the case of multiple entries received in an envelope or postcard, only one entry will be entered into the Prize Draw. Sufficient postage must be paid – any entries without sufficient postage will be discounted. The Promoter and producers bear no responsibility for any entry that is incorrectly submitted, lost or received after the closing date, or damaged in any way. You are allowed up to 37 postal entries provided one single entry is accompanied by a fully paid postage stamp. Multiple entries with only one stamp will only be counted as one entry. [Source ITV.com].
PRTS Phone – call 0904 16 19 123 and follow the instructions given on the PRTS phone line to answer the competition entry question; up to thirty seven (37) entries per phone number. Entrants who enter twice from the same phone number will receive an additional, third entry into the Competition without charge (based on the same details as submitted in the second call). Thereafter, with each subsequent entry from the same phone number, the entrant will receive an additional entry without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). This therefore works as a “3 entries for the price of 2 entries” offer followed by “buy one entry get one entry free” offers. This can be repeated to reach the thirty seven (37) entries per phone number limit. For entries made up to and including 30 June 2015, each call costs no more than £1.54 from BT landlines. Other networks may be higher and mobiles considerably more. For entries made on or after 1 July 2015, each call costs £1.50, plus your network access charge.
SMS Text. Send an SMS text with A, B or C to indicate your answer to the question to 63323; up to thirty seven (37) entries per phone number. SMS entrants will receive a SMS reply message acknowledging their SMS entry and inviting them to enter the Competition via SMS a second time using the same mobile number. Entrants who send a second SMS text using the same mobile number to 63323 by the closing date and time will receive an additional, third entry into the Competition without charge. Thereafter, with each subsequent entry from the same mobile number, the entrant will receive an additional entry without charge. This therefore works as a “3 entries for the price of 2 entries” offer followed by “buy one entry get one entry free” offers. This process may be repeated to reach the thirty seven (37) entries limit. Each of the SMS entrant’s chargeable SMS text entries costs £1.50 plus one standard network rate message. If you do not want to receive SMS marketing texts about similar products and services, please add NO INFO at the end of your SMS text entry.
Why not increase your chances of winning big by entering all these UK TV competitions?
It’s impossible to lose any money whatsoever and all prizes must be paid out by law!
Sign up for my free weekly newsletter digest and get the low down on the latest free to enter TV competitions in UK.
ITV Good Morning Britain ~ 5 free website entries
- Win £100,000 in tax free cash plus a brand new BMW Series 3. Ending 17/7/15
- Win £25,000 in cash plus a 4 berth Motorhome from Swift. Ending 29/7/15
- Win £20,000 in cash plus a 4 person holiday to the Maldives for 7-nights. Ends 9/7/15
- Sign up for my free weekly newsletter and never miss out on future competitions!
Fancy winning a free holiday?
UK Competitions with Free Website Entry
Please check out our new website that specializes in finding free and simple to enter competitions and prize draws to win fantastic holidays and trips to exotic destinations.
Just some of the free website entry prizes available now which you can easily enter during the TV ad breaks on our new website Jetsetprizes.co.uk
- Win an All Inclusive Holiday to the Caribbean with Boots. Ends 1/9/15
- Win Trip To California for 2 with Kuoni Travel. Ends 1/8/15
- Win a Cruise from Southampton to Miami for 2 with the Telegraph. Ends 25/7/15
- Win a Round the World Cruise Holiday for 2 with The Telegraph. Ends 30/6/15
- Win a Holiday for 2 to the USA to Celebrate Elvis Week with DeepSouthUSA.com. Ends 14/7/15
- Win a Luxury Holiday to Mauritius for 2 with Divine Chocolate. Ends 30/6/15
- Win a Holiday for 2 to Jamaica with Healthy Magazine. Ends 7/8/15
- Win a Cottage Break in Wales ~ Family Holiday with Condé Nast. Ends 8/8/15
- Win a Holiday to for 2 to Ibiza with ASOS. Closing 14/7/15
- Win a City Break to Prague with The Telegraph. Ends 3/8/15
- Win a River Cruise Holiday with The Mail. Ends 30/6/15
- Win a City Break for 2 to Madrid with the Telegraph. Ends 12/7/15
- Win a Luxury London Break for 2 with Conde Nast. Ends 10/7/15
- Win a Trip for 2 to Copenhagen with Time Out. Ends 2/7/15
- Win a Holiday for 2 to the Cayman Islands at the Telegraph. Ends 31/12/15
- Win a Luxury Holiday to Africa with Condé Nast Traveller. Ends 1/7/15
- Win a Trip to Paris for 2 and Clothing with Karen Millen. Ends 6/7/15
- Win an All Inclusive Holiday to Jamaica for 2 with Turtle Bay. Ends 30/6/15
- Win an All Inclusive Holiday to Egypt for 2 with Manchester Airport. Ends 1/7/15
Postal entry TV competitions (Britain’s ‘best value’ prize winning odds for the price of a postage stamp).
- Win £15,000 cash plus a 7-night holiday trip to Magaluf in Majorca for 4 people. Ends 29/7/15
This Morning ITV Prize Draws and Competitions
- Win £70,000 in cash. Deadline 16/7/15
- Win £20,000 in cash and £10,000 in Marks and Spencer vouchers. Closing 9/7/15
- Win £20,000 plus full ownership of a Caravan Holiday Home. Ends 27/7/15
- Win £31,006 in cash. Ends 30/6/15
- Available from Wednesday 1st July at 8:30 pm ~ Win £31,001. Ending 14/7/15
The Tipping Point Competition ITV
- Win £15,000 in cash. Closing 2/7/15
All postal entries are placed in the same pool as paid entries and the winner is always chosen at random.
You and your friends will save at least £1.00 each with the Secret Dealers quiz contest by avoiding telephone entry costs (typically charged at around £1.52 per submission) and by using postal entry with a 53p second class Royal Mail postage stamp.
It makes no difference to your chances of winning if you paid or if you entered using the postal method.
Secret Dealers Prize Winners.
TV show broadcast shown between 25 to 30 August 2014.
Congratulations to S Winchester of Bognor Regis who won £19,000.
The latest ITV competition winners can be seen on this link.
Good luck everybody!
PS. You can’t submit your entries in the comments section!
Please give suggestions as to how I can improve this site for you.