Deal or No Deal Competition Channel 4
10 November to 11 December 2014
Postal entries should be delivered to arrive no later than 5:00 pm on Thursday 11 December 2014.
This competition has now closed.
You’ll find plenty of free to enter competitions to win cash prizes on my homepage!
This competition closes for entries via premium rate telephone call or text or SMS at 10:00 am on Monday 8 December 2014.
This week’s prize is a brand new BMW 114i Sport 3-door Sports Hatch plus a huge gadget package including;
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1″ WiFi Tablet 16GB
- MacBook Air 11inch
- LG 42LA620V Smart 3D 42″ LED TV
- 4 x pairs of 3D glasses
- LG BH7440P 5.1 Smart 3D Blu Ray Home Cinema System
- BOSE SoundTrue Headphones
- Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB
- BOSE SoundLink Mobile III Wireless Portable Speaker
A little about post card entry
It seems that Channel 4 TV viewers are allowed unlimited postcard entries provided they are written by hand and each separate entry has been submitted with Royal Mail first class or second class postage stamp.
I made an enquiry regards the number of postcard entries that are allowed to Channel 4’s Deal or No Deal and other competitions in early October 2014 and I received this reply;
Thank you for your email regarding Channel4.com.
Please check our paid for competitions terms and conditions linked on the competition page. I have included this link below:
The rules state only 1 entry will be accepted per postage stamp. While there is no direct limit to the number of stamps you may use, I would point you towards further terms and conditions on the same page regarding bulk entries:
9. Channel 4 reserves the right to disallow entries if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent bulk entries have been cast (i.e. more entries than a human being could possibly submit in the time available without the use of software or other devices designed to make automated entries). Channel 4 also reserves the right to disqualify entrants or award the prize to another winner if we subsequently discover an entrant has intentionally evaded applicable charges upon entry.If you require further information, feel free to email me back or visit http://www.channel4.com/4viewers/faqN S******Channel 4.com Support.
So I’m assuming that a printer and word processing software may mean that printed details such as your contact name and address may not be valid entries unless you hand write them.
However, I do believe that for what a postage stamp costs plus the cost of envelopes, that these ‘postcard lotteries’ are perhaps the best value bet in UK to win a decent prize when compared to others such as the National Lottery, the Health Lottery or Postcode Lottery where typical entry cost is about £1 but with many other entrants competing for the big prizes.
This means you have to spend money to buy a 52p second class or 63p first class Royal Mail postage stamps and envelopes or postcards and that is gambling… pure and simple.
The decision is in your hands and if you want to enter for this prize, you can find the question & answer by scrolling down… and more of UK’s free to enter TV competitions!
About the TV show
Deal or No Deal contestants try to beat the banker and guess the contents of mystery boxes to win a big-money prize. In a game-changing twist, players could now win up to £500,000 by doubling their winnings with box 23 – if they are brave enough to buy it with what they have already won. Presented by Noel Edmonds. Info sourced from channel4.com.
This week’s Deal or No Deal TV viewers question is;
In a story by Charles Dickens, what is the name of the mean-spirited miser who thinks Christmas is ‘humbug’?
A: Eric Scrimp
B: Ebenezer Scrooge
C: Eugene Scrape
Deal or No Deal competition quiz answer is B: Ebenezer Scrooge
The big question really is;
Why waste money on postage stamps when you can submit free web entries on other competitions featured on this website?
Scroll down to find more free to enter TV competitions!
Who can get free website entry?
No free website entry is allowed for this competition at present.
Postal entry of 52p second class postage stamp and the cost of an envelope or postcard is the cheapest route to enter this comp.
Premium rate telephone or SMS text entry typically costs around £1.52 per submission.
Terms and conditions can be found on this link;
20 minutes per week entering competitions on this website could seriously boost your wealth!
You can enter as many different competitions as you like.
Why not enter when the TV ads are being shown?
You won’t risk a single penny but only if you use free website entry methods!
There are new competitions added on a daily basis.
How to enter
Post your ANSWER, NAME and PHONE NUMBER on a stamped postcard or back of a sealed envelope to this address:
PO Box 67401
The last chance to claim postcard entry for this week’s Deal or No Deal competition will be at 5 pm on Thursday 11 December 2014.
Why not maximise your chances of winning big by entering these free TV competitions?
You simply can’t lose a single penny and it will save you a trip to the post box!
TV competitions with free website entry
- Opening on Mon 29/12/14 -Win £52,000. Closing 29/01/15.
- Available now -Win £52,000 in cash plus a Land Rover and a Mini One car plus gadgets galore. Closing 2/1/15.
- Starting Monday 29 December 2014 – Win £15,000 in a tax free cash prize. Closes 18/12/14.
- Win cash prizes every weekday and occasionally on Sunday.
UK Competitions with free website entry
Fancy a free holiday?
Please check out our new website that specialises in finding simple to enter competitions and prize draws to win fantastic holidays to far flung destinations.
- Win a holiday to Australia for 2. Closing 31/1/15.
- Win a holiday to Cayman Islands for 2. Closes 31/12/14.
- Plus many other family and couples holiday prizes to wonderful destinations
Postcard entry competitions
Why not sign up for my free weekly newsletter and get all the latest news about free entry ITV and Channel 4 competitions?
There’s no need to lose any money to win these prizes… and they must be paid out by law!
PS. Please don’t submit your question or answer for the competition in the comment box below.
You must use the free ITV competition website link or pink button above!
Good luck with your entry.