Let’s Do Lunch with Gino and Mel ITV 1 competition.
Also shown on STV 1 and UTV 1.
There is one prize consisting of:
- £15,000 cash
- 4 person, 7-night holiday to the Amalfi Coast, Italy:
Free website entry is not presently allowed for this prize!
Postcard entry is the cheapest entry method but that means you will have to purchase a postage stamp at a minimum cost of 50p for 2nd class Royal Mail delivery.
Post – send your entry on a postcard or on or within an envelope to LDL 30, PO Box 7558, Derby, DE1 0NQ. Entries received on anything other than a postcard or envelope will not be accepted. In the case of multiple entries received in an envelope or postcard, only one entry will be entered into the Prize Draw. Sufficient postage must be paid – any entries without sufficient postage will be discounted. The Promoter and producers bear no responsibility for any entry that is incorrectly submitted, lost or received after the closing date, or damaged in any way. [Source ITV.com].
Why waste any money when you can find many free website entry TV competitions on other pages of this website? (Scroll down!)
£15,000 cash and a n7 night holiday for up to four people on Italy’s Amalfi coast.
Lets Do Lunch competition question.
There is no question or answer required to enter this prize draw, you simply fill in your details using the links below and then keep your fingers crossed. The winning entrants names are always published by the promoters.
This Prize Draw competition open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw. [Source Let’s Do Lunch ITV.com].
You can find full details on this link;
Postal entries must be received by no later than 5.00 p.m. on Thursday 14th August 2014. Premium rate telephone and text (sms) message entries must be submitted before 5:00 pm on Sunday 10th august 2014. Why pay for entries when there are manyfree to enter TV competitions available now? Sign up for my free weekly newsletter and never miss a chance to win big without spending a single penny!
Each entrant is allowed up to 1 (one) post card entry. All submissions are all entered into the same pool. The lucky winner is chosen at random, regardless of whether you paid for or submitted your entry with a post card.
If you like wasting your money and love trying to understand a complicated pricing structure!
- PRTS Phone – call 0904 161 1000 and follow the instructions given on the PRTS phone line; up to thirty seven (37) entries per phone number. Entrants who enter twice from the same phone number will receive an additional, third entry into the Prize Draw without charge (based on the same details as submitted in the second call). Thereafter, with each subsequent entry from the same phone number, the entrant will receive an additional entry without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). This therefore works as a “3 entries for the price of 2 entries” offer followed by “buy one entry get one entry free” offers. This can be repeated to reach the thirty seven (37) entries per phone number limit. Each call costs no more than £1.54 from BT landlines. Other networks may be higher and from mobiles considerably more. [Source ITV.com].
Other ITV competitions that allow free website entry.
Why not increase your chances of winning by entering these free TV competitions?
It’s impossible to lose a single penny!
This Morning Prize Draws Still Open – 6 free entries.
- Summer of Luxury Prize One – Win £40,000 cash plus a trip to Greece for 4. Closing 5/9/14.
- Summer of Luxury Prize Two – Win £36,000 plus a new BMW. Ends 5/9/14.
Tipping Point Competition ITV.com – 5 free entries.
- Win £15,000. Closing 14/8/14.
Lorraine Competition ITV – Still open – 6 free entries.
- Win £30,000 cash and a caravan holiday home in UK. Closing 29/8/14.
Secret Dealers Competition ITV – 5 free entries.
- Win £21,000 in cash with free entry closing on 14/8/14.
Good Luck everybody!