Dickinson’s Real Deal Competition Thursday 24/4/14
ITV 1 – STV 1 & UTV 1
Dickinson’s Real Deal Competition Thursday for TV viewers is open for free web entry from 3:30 pm on 24th April 2014.
Thursday’s Real Deal prize is worth £10,000 in tax free cash.
It’s day 4 of The Grand Accumulator which means Friday’s cash prize 25/4/14, will be even higher than today! (I predict £11,000 to 12,000).
So please sign up for my totally free weekly newsletter and never lose out on the latest free to enter UK TV competitions… eyes to the left of this screen!
Free entry at ITV.com will close at 5pm on Wednesday 30th April 2014.
Why not enter competitions during the TV ads? I’m sure you won’t miss anything exciting!
Tip! Enter as many competitions as you can and sooner or later, your name will be drawn out as a lucky winner!
Enter here by clicking the pink button or link below.
You can find the question & answer by scrolling down… and more free to enter competitions!
There will be a new prize with another 3 free web entries available for the Real Deal competition tomorrow – Friday 25/04/14 from Worksop.
Sign up for my newsletter and never miss any free chances to strike it rich… with absolutely no risk!
Each Dickinson’s Real Deal competition entry takes less than 1 minute to complete!
Each free entry is like a free lottery ticket. You must be in ’em to win ’em!
In today’s competition broadcast from Chesterfield, ITV, STV & UTV viewers or website visitors are given 3 (three) free ITV.com website entries using the links provided.
In today’s TV show: David Dickinson and the team travel to Chesterfield, Derbyshire, to value antiques including Moorcroft plates, a poster of the Who and a pair of Marley horses. Plus, dealer Michael Hogben looks at a gold and diamond fob watch. Sourced from RadioTimes.com
Dickinson’s Real Deal competition prize is worth £10,000.
Dickinson’s Real Deal competition Thursday’s question (24/04/14) is;
VAT was introduced in 1973. What do the letters V.A.T. stand for?
A. Value Added Tax
B. Vital Assets Tax
C. Voluntary Aid Tax
Dickinson’s Real Deal answer for today is A: Value Added Tax.
You only need to type in the letter A, B or C.
You don’t have to add the actual answer in word or words in the website entry form!
Get more free website entries with these UK TV competitions!
- Win £40,000 in cash plus a gadget and gift package. Ends 28/4/14.
- Available from Monday 28/4/14 – Win £30,000 cash plus a caravan holiday home valued at £45,000. Closing 23/5/14.
- Win £35,000, a new Citroen plus a holiday voucher worth £5,000. Ends 28/4/14.
- Win a Selfridges gift card worth £2,000 plus gadget &luxury gift haul. Ends 01/5/14.
- Due Monday 28 April Daybreak ends and the Good Morning Britain competition begins with a cash prize worth £50,000. Valid to 15/5/14.
- Win £20,000 and a Range Rover. Closing on 15/5/14.
- Win £30,000, a 7 night holiday to Quebec, Canada for 4 plus hotel break with London premier cinema tickets for X Men movie: Days of Future Past.
- Win £10,000 cash plus a Range Rover Evoque. Closing 9/5/14.
- Win big cash prizes every day of the week and Sunday morning.
- Win £15,000 in cash. Free web entry closes on 28/4/14.
- Win £5,000 cash – Rio holiday plus World Cup finals tickets & English football club season tickets for 2 people. Ends on 22/05/14.
- Win £10,000 cash plus trips and 4 Europa final tickets in Turin and Lisbon. Valid to 30/4/14.
The Real Deal Competition Winners.
The TV viewers competition prize winner Friday 4th April 2014.
Congratulations to Mrs M Gallagher of Scotland who won £11,100 in cash.
Other competition winners are still being contacted.
You can see the latest ITV competition winners on this link;
Who gets free entry?
This competition open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the competition. Info sourced from ITV.com
Your last chance to claim free website entry for today’s competition is Wednesday 29 April 2014 at 5 pm.
Claim 3 (three) free ITV.com, STV.tv or U.tv web entries now by clicking on the pink button or the links above.
There will be another chance to win a cash prize on Friday 25/4/14 with the show being televised from Worksop… again!
You and your friends will save at least £3.09 each on paid for premium phone entries on this competition alone.
You can enter as many comps and prize draws as you like and you won’t get banned or voided for exceeding your free entry limit (just a polite message).
Plus you’ll find free web entries to all the latest ITV , Channel 4 and sometimes Channel 5, entry competitions.
There will be another chance to win cash with the daily Dickinson Real Deal free competitions on Friday 25th April 2014 from Worksop.
New ITV competitions opening soon!
Good Morning Britain Prize draw free website entry. Win £50k in cash starting on Monday 28 April 2014. No question or answer required.
Catchphrase cash competition. £25,000 is up for grabs with free website entry on ITV.com, SYV.tv or U.tv. Broadcast begins on ITV , STV & UTV from Sunday 11th May 2014.