Daybreak Competition Prize Draw.
ITV – STV – UTV
This week’s Daybreak competition prize draw is available for free website entry with ITV, STV or UTV.
Broadcast from Monday 17 March 2014.
Free ITV.com website entry will close on Thursday 27 March 2014.
The latest free ITV Daybreak competition prize draw is a £36,000 cash prize.
All competitions featured on this website are totally free to enter.
These prizes must be paid out by law.
20 minutes a week entering these comps and prize could transform your life… and you can’t possibly lose a single penny.
Please sign up for my totally free weekly newsletter and get the latest info.
Click on pink button to enter competition for free.
Each person is allowed 6 free website entries!
Tip! Click on the pink button or red link 6 times to open 6 free ITV website entry forms in new windows or tabs.
Scroll down to see other free to enter ITV Daybreak competitions!
Writer and actor Reece Shearsmith discusses his lead role as murderer Malcolm Webster in new three-part drama The Widower, which is based on true events. Plus, the usual mix of current affairs, health, entertainment and lifestyle features. Presented by Matt Barbet, Ranvir Singh, Lorraine Kelly and Aled Jones. Sourced from tvguide.co.uk
This Week’s Daybreak Competition Prize-draw.
A shopping voucher for £36,000 in tax free cash.
Daybreak competition for this week is a prize draw.
This means there are no questions required to answer for this week’s prize!
Scroll down to see more free to enter TV competitions!
Prize draw closing date.
Your last chance to get free website entry for this prize draw is 12 midday on Thursday 27th March 2014.
Who can enter for free?
Daybreak competition is open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the promoter and their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the competition. Sourced from STV.tv
All eligible UK entrants are permitted up to 6 (six) free website entries.
All free entries accepted into this competition by the promoters must be given the same chance of winning the prize on offer as that given to paid for entries. All winners are chosen at random.
Each free entry submission takes around one minute to submit using the free web entry links instead of premium rate telephone entry will save you as much as £9.24 so please tell your friends!
Daybreak Viewers Competition Winners.
ITV Daybreak and Lorraine Prize Draw 10 to 17 February 2014.
Congratulations to Mr D Fisher of Aberbargoed in Wales who has won a gadget haul plus a £2,000 Selfridges voucher.
Other Daybreak and Lorraine competition winners are still to be contacted.
Other free web entry TV competitions and prize draws.
- Win £15,000 cash. Ends Thursday 27 March 2014.
- Opening on Monday 27 March 2014 – Win £52,000 in cash – Ends on Thursday 11 April 2014.
- Win £54,321 in cash. Website entry closes on Friday 28 April 2014.
- Available from Monday 24/3/14 – ITV ‘This Morning’ prize draw – Win £20,000 plus 2 cars including a Mini Cooper convertible and a BMW X3. Closing on Friday 11th April 2014.
- Win £31,001 in cash. Closes on Thursday 27 March 2014.
- Win £5,000 cash – Rio de Janeiro in Brazil holiday plus World Cup finals tickets & English football club season tickets for 2. Ends on Thursday 27 March 2014.
- Win £10,000 cash plus trips and Europa final tickets in Turin and Lisbon. Valid to Wednesday 30 April 2014.
- Win £1,000 cash. This prize also includes a 7 night Mexican holiday trip for 2. Ends Thursday 27 March 2014.
- Win £10,000 cash, a new BMW X 3 F25 sDrive car plus gadgets galore. Ends Friday 11th April 2014
Sports Relief Campaign 2014.
It’s that time of the year again!
A small donation for Sports Relief will go a long way. You can donate small amounts if you wish.
Please note! No donations are collected on this website.
Why not sign up for my free weekly newsletter and get all the latest news about free to enter competitions?
Good luck everybody and please tell your friends.
There’s no need to risk any money to win these prizes and they must be paid out by law.
Please give suggestions as to how I can improve this site for you.