The Cube Competition
ITV – STV – UTV
The Cube competition on ITV allows up to 5 (five) free entries for the show aired on Saturday 29/3/14 and 5/4/14.
This week’s competition is offering a cash prize worth £32,009.
You can use free website entry with either ITV.com, STV.tv or U.tv until 10th April 2014.
Londoner James hopes to win enough money to take his family to Australia, while police officer Kelly from the West Midlands thinks she’s tough enough to walk away with the £250,000 jackpot. The contestants face up to seven trials of skill, dexterity, reaction, wit and wisdom, under intense pressure to hold their nerve as friends, relatives and the studio audience watch their every move. Phillip Schofield hosts. Info sourced from TVguide.co.uk
The Cube competition with ITV.com, STV.tv & U.tv allows for 5 (five) separate free website entries for each person, so please tell your friends!
The Cube competition is open to all UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
The Cube competition question for Saturday 31 March and 5 April 2014 is;
How many cylinders are emptied into the big container?
The answer you should submit is B: 6.
Just enter the letter only into the ITV website entry form!
You are allowed 5 (five) free website entries per person.
Tip! Click the pink button 5 times and you will open 5 ITV website entry forms!
Who can enter for free?
The Cube competition is open to all UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
Up to 5 (five) free website entries per phone number is permitted.
Last chance for this week’s Cube free website competition entry is on 10 March 2014 at 5 pm.
Claim all of your 5 (five) free entries by clicking on the pink button or entry link above.
More free TV competitions not to be missed.
- Win a £40,000 cash prize. Closes on Friday 11 April 2014 at 7:30 am.
- Win a £10,000 cash prize, a brand new BMW car plus a huge gadget package including a Samsung LED TV. Closes on Thursday 10 April 2014 at noon.
- Win £20,000 cash plus 2 brand new cars. Ends 11/4/14.
- Due on Monday 7/4/14 -Win £40,000 in cash plus a huge gadget & luxury gift package. Closes on Monday 28 April 2014 at 7:30 am.
- Win £35,000, new Citroen car plus a holiday voucher worth £5,000. Ends Monday 28/4/14
- Win £52,000 in cash. Closes on Thursday 17/4/14.
- Win £5,000 cash – Brazilian holiday plus 2 World Cup final tickets in Rio & Premier English club season tickets for 2. free entry closes on Thursday 22 May 2014.
- Win cash prizes daily. Sometimes as high as £22,000! Every weekday afternoon & Sunday mornings.
- Win £10,000 cash plus trips and Europa final tickets in Turin and Lisbon. Valid to 30/4/14.
- Win £5,000 in cash plus a Rio de Janeiro trip with World Cup final & English premier club 2014/2015 season tickets for 2. Closes on Tuesday 22/5/14.
- Win £10,000 cash plus trips plus final tickets, flights and hotel for 4 people to Turin and Lisbon. Valid to Wednesday 30/4/14.
Britain’s Got Talent 2014 competition.
Win a huge cash prize and a holiday or new car – opens for free ITV, STV or UTV web entry with on Saturday 12th April 2014.
Tipping Point ITV viewers competition starting on Monday 14th April 2014.
The cash prize is worth £15,000 tax free with 3 free web entries.
The Cube Competition Winners List
The Cube competition – Winner Sat 15th March 2104.
Congratulations to Mrs S Saunders of Bristol who won £31,007.
You can see the latest Cube competition for TV viewers winners for 2014 on this link;
ITV Britain’s Got Talent Competition 2014. New series starts on Saturday April 12.
Tour de France TV competition ITV – web entry competition for 2014 also broadcast on STV and UTV.
Why not sign up for my free weekly newsletter and get all the latest news about free to enter competitions?
There’s no need to risk any money to win these prizes and they must be paid out by law!
Good Luck everybody and please share this with your friends.
PS. Please don’t submit your question or answer for the competition in the comment box below.
You must use the free ITV competition website link or pink button above!