Sunday Brunch Competition
23 to 27 February 2014
The Sunday Brunch Competition Channel 4.
This is another Channel 4 free entry competition with up to 6 free entries allowed for each person.
Broadcast on Sunday 23 February 2014. NOW CLOSED!
The Sunday Brunch have suspended free website entry.
You can get postal entry as a cheaper option to win the latest prize but it is against my policy of only bring free to enter competitions only.
If you want to enter using postal entry you can get more detail on this website;
All of the TV competitions featured on my website are totally free to enter.
20 minutes a week entering these competition could transform your life… and you can’t possibly lose a single penny.
You can even check your UK National Lottery tickets here and grab a few other free chances to win big at the same time!
So sign up to my free mailing list, grab a cuppa (or a glass!) and carry on comping.
This week’s Sunday Brunch competition question.
All the competitions and prize draws featured on this website must be paid out by law.
A wooden utensil for flattening out pastry is generally called a ‘rolling …’ what?
The suggested answer is A: Pin.
You only need to submit the letter in the channel4.com website entry form!
Click on pink button to enter this prize draw for free.
All entrants are allowed 6 free website entries!
Tip! Click on the pink button or image 6 times to open 6 free Channel4.com entry forms in new windows or tabs.
The Sunday Brunch competition closing date.
Your last chance to grab your free entry for this competition is 27 February 2014 at 10:00 am.
Who can get free website entry?
Competitions are only open to UK residents-including the Channel Islands and Isle of Man (‘UK’) SAVE that the SMS route of entry will not be available to residents of the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Channel 4 reserves the right to disallow entries if they have reasonable grounds to suspect they have been made from outside the UK. Sourced from Channel 4.
All eligible UK entrants are allowed up to 6 (six) free entries.
All free entries accepted into this competition by the promoter must be given the same chance of winning the prizes on offer as that given to paid for entries. All Channel 4 competition winners are chosen at random.
Each entry takes around one minute to submit and using the free web entry links instead of premium rate telephone entry will save you as much as £9.00 so please tell your friends!
Sunday Brunch Broadcast Competition Winner Jan 5th 2014.
Congratulations to G Hodson who won a new Vauxhall Adam & £1000 in cash.
More free TV competitions you can also use website entry for.
- Win a cash prize of £16,016. Closes on 6/3/14.
- Prize Number 1 – Win £10,000 cash, 6 night holiday for 4 to Orlando, Florida, a Mini One car plus Apple iPhone 5S, MacBook Air and iPad Air.
- Win £30,000 in cash. Free entry closes on 7/3/14
- Win £5,000 cash – Rio de Janeiro – Brazil trip for 2 and World Cup final tickets & English football club season tickets for 2. Ends on 22/05/14.
- Win £20,000 cash plus a UK Center Parcs Holiday break for 7 people. Ends 27/2/14.
- Open for free entry on Monday 24 February 2014 – Win £50,000 cash plus a BMW F32, Selfridges gift card worth £2,000 and a huge gadget gift haul. Closes on 20/3/14.
- Win £10,000 cash plus two 7-night holidays with a choice of Kos, Rhodes, Turkey, Mexico or Thailand. Ends 28/2/14.
- Opening on Monday 24 February 2014 – Win £36,000 in cash. Website entry closes on 7/3/14.
- Win cash prizes daily. Every weekday afternoon and occasionally on Sunday morning.
- Win £10,000 cash plus trips and Europa final tickets in Turin and Lisbon. Valid to 30/04/14.
- Win a huge gadget package – 5 runners up will receive a £1,000 Amazon voucher. Ends 27/2/14.
- Win £20,000 in cash plus a BMW X3 car – Ends 20/3/14
- Win a £15,000 cash prize. Closing date is 27/2/14.
Why not sign up for my free weekly newsletter and get all the latest news about free to enter competitions?
Good luck everybody and please tell your friends.
There’s no need to risk any money to win these prizes and they must be paid out by law.
PS. Please don’t submit your question or answer for the competition in the comment box below. You must use the free ITV competition website link or pink button above!